Thursday 17 May 2012

Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4 is a very great hack and slash games that I have played. Alot of other players have disagreed but they think that it has too many cut scenes but after the first couple a missions the cut scenes starts to die down. The game play in this game is really easy to start out. You can do alot more in this game then the others but if you have not played the other 3 games then this game is very easy to get use to. Sword swings would be with 1 button with a mix of others for special attacks, and the same for other weapon uses. The games storyline on the other hand is not very well mixed in. The game focuses too much on the characters trying to be baddass instead of trying to improve the story to much. My experience with this game turned out to be "it's an okay game" at first to " I hate this game" about halfway through when I played the forest and got lost. After I picked up the controller again my experience became that "I now love this game."

No comments:

Post a Comment