Thursday 31 May 2012

Modern Warfare 3 review



Call of Duty has yet again released another game that fans love but me on the other hand thought that the series should of ended at Black Ops. I've played Call of Duty since Call of Duty 2 came out, and thought the series was good until I ended up playing Modern Warfare 3. I found that the game had it funs aspects compared to the other ones but this one was made for multiplayer only. The storyline in the game took my less then 4 hours on my first playthrough and it was dissappointing. For modern warfare 3, they had some fun missions and hard ones when playing on Veteran but it also seemed like I was running threw the game still. It took me 3 days of playing to get by Black Ops on Veteran and for Modern Warfare 3 it only took me one day. The game was made for multiplayer only because it  has added everything new into the multiplayer such as some new gagets, weapons, attachments. Call of Duty will have its moment to me and it has so far they have for me I just find this game is getting to repettitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment